I just wanted to write quickly and let everyone know that baby J has found his forever family. I'm actually surprised by how quickly he was matched, but very happy that he will get the care he needs more quickly than what we could have provided. Our hearts are a little broken, but like I said, I can't be sad that he is now matched with a family that can provide him with proper medical care.
At this point we will stay where we are in terms of domestic vs international. We will wait to see how much our fundraisers bring in and decide from there. If God presents us with a domestic situation during that time, we will prayerfully consider it and if He doesn't, we will then have to make a decision to either continue to wait on domestic or choose an international program. Either way, our goal is to allow God to use us to care for one of His children while also filling a hole in our hearts and home. Neither decision is better than the other and they both have their positives and negatives. Please continue to pray for us as we are just feeling drained right now.