1. Get the cucumbers out.
2. Lucas decides he wants to wash dishes.
3. Get clean dish water drawn with clean dishes for Lucas to "wash".
4. Get Lucas set up on chair to "wash" dishes at the sink.
5. Wash cucumbers and beginning slicing.
6. Asher decides that he too wants to "wash" dishes.
7. Get another dishpan with soap, water and clean dishes to put on a towel on the floor.
8. Continue slicing.
9. Lucas no longer wants to wash his dishes, he wants to wash Asher's dishes. Help Lucas off of the chair to play in the water on the floor.
10. Baby gate the children into the kitchen to keep soggy toddlers contained to hard surfaces.
11. Lucas dumps water all over the floor, grab 3 more towels to dry the pond that has now formed on the kitchen floor.
12. Finish slicing cucumbers only to find out that they need to be salted and sit for 90 minutes.
13. Clean up all the dishwashing activities, get towels in the wash, return baby gates to their proper stations.
14. Realize 30 minutes later that salted cucumbers should be covered and chilled.
15. Write this post while I wait for cucumbers to be ready to be pickled.
16. Finish the project tomorrow.