Thursday, June 6, 2013

Asking for prayer

Hey everyone, we just want to take the time to ask you all to be praying for us. The weight of waiting for adoption has felt very heavy lately. I have talked about how the emotions of infertility ebb and flow and how I may be fine for awhile, but then it hits me and it feels like I need to have a child in our home immediately. Right now is one of those times and there is nothing we can do about it. Also we could use prayers regarding work situations as well as feeling as though we are ready for a transition, but the timing just isn't quite right, which leaves us feeling as though we are in a constant state of limbo. Please just prayer for clarity, wisdom, guidance and that God will just provide for us. Right now, we (me especially), are just tired and in need of some lifting up. Thank you for you support.

No comments:

Post a Comment